Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Kanye West "Heartless" - Remix



As many of you know, Kanye West is back again with yet another phenomenal album: "808's & HeartBreak" -
IN STORES NOW
, which includes the single "Heartless", > an ode to love lost.

And being that I'm such a huge Kanye supporter, it only made sense that I do a remix to my favorite song on the album, "Heartless".

His song tells the very personal story of losing his girl, which many people - especially guys around the world - can relate to.
And in appreciation for the song, I felt it only fair to share the ladies side.
So here it is...
(I must say it was very strange to hear my voice with the auto tune effect on it....
I definitely prefer my voice without that newly widespread auto tune effect...
but in keeping with this song's theme, I tried it out...)

There are two sides to every story, and my version goes a little something like this.......

Shoutout to Adam & DJ New Money for the remix recording & the remix plug!
We have a mixtape coming soon with much more, so be on the lookout for that :)
AND
Make sure you pick up a copy of Kanye's album:
"808's & HeartBreak" - IN STORES NOW!!!