Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Day In The Life.....


"A DAY IN THE LIFE OF BEING LLOYD'S GIRL".... :)

So on Saturday I went to check out Lloyd's show.
I had a great time chatting with him about his tour, his new album, and how the song "A Day In The Life" that I wrote for him came to be.
It ended up as a bonus track on his album, because he had written so many other songs for it.
If you haven't picked up "Lessons On Love" yet, make sure you do, because it really is an amazing album.
We are going to switch roles in the new year, and let him write something for my album :) I'm excited to see what he comes up with.
It will be strange to have somebody else write a song that I perform, which is how he probably felt I'm sure, being that he also writes all his own material.
He's a great writer as well as an amazing singer/entertainer, and so sweet.
Yet another huge talent from Atlanta.
Here's to the A!

J.