Tuesday, August 5, 2008

"A DAY IN THE LIFE"









LLOYD'S "LESSONS IN LOVE" IN STORES TODAY!!!
I wrote the bonus track called

"A DAY IN THE LIFE".....

Yep, that's right kids.

It's August 5th, which means you have one extra thing to do, beyond your normal daily routine, and that is to buy the new Lloyd album "Lessons In Love"!
And not just because he's a great artist and you love him, and not only because you love his new smash single "Girls Around The World" Feat. Lil'Wayne,
but also because I'm a great writer and you love me!!! Lol..... Reason being?

I wrote a song on the Album called "A Day In The Life" which is actually the bonus track on this album.
Irv Gotti produced it, I wrote it, Lloyd sang it, and it made his album.
So it can't get much better than that right?! ;)

It was a special record for me because not only did Irv ask me to write it specifically for Lloyd, but they also had VH1 in the studio during the recording session in Atlanta when Lloyd tracked the song.
SOOO, you will get an inside look at the making of the record, and the story behind it.
It will air in a segment about how this song came to be, and the story of how I came to work with Irv on this record.
That will air on Season Two of "Gotti's Way",
the reality series documenting just that -
"A DAY IN THE LIFE" of the music mogul & his Inc Records.

I'll be back later with more to add to this....but until then, go get your copy now!!!

For added bonus tracks & extra features, pick up your copy at WALMART.